Thursday, July 7, 2011

Java Bean - Joyful Java! Happy Sled Dog!

My handsome Java Bean...love you boy! Why did he get that name?? When he was a puppy he lived at Donna Johnson's with his mom and litter mates. I could tell the girls apart easily but not the boys. Finally I could tell Java apart from his brothers. He had a small black spot on his muzzle. When it was time to give him a real name I thought he was small, round and uplifting...so I named him Java Bean! Then for his registered name, since he was bred at the Blackwater kennel, I named him Blackwater's Whitewater.

To visit Java Bean and his NH dog sled tour team please visit The Barking Brook Sled Dog Adventures Team Page

Miss W
driver and owner
Barking Brook Sled Dog Adventures, llc

Bath Days

Hawthorne got a nice bath and brush out.