Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 and 11 week photos of Handsome Wolf

Things are good, though I await an adoptive home.
I live inside and get special toys, sleep in a crate at night and am learning important stuff like to go out the dog door to go to the bathroom, walk on a leash, not chew things that are not mine and which couches are for dogs (only 1!!!). I get to go to the kennel during the day and play with my big sister Tart or my mommy Blossom. I like that ok. I really like to be in the house with my uncle Boomer. He is fun to play with and teaches me a lot of stuff.

This is me snuggling with Blanche. She is nice to me and I am of course, polite and nice to her!

















This is what it looked like before I knew our photos were taken... I was napping. See how big I am getting??? I've grown a lot since my siblings were adopted out.

















I was only about 10 weeks here. I am growing fast.
















Here I am in my favorite spot with a special toy. I understand that this used to be my great-grandfather Ranger's special spot. Boy I wish I could have met him.

















Next to me is the bucket of big dog bowls. I still eat out of a small dish... someday I will b a big dog though!

















Well, that is all for now. You'll have to look for more updates and my cute tiger stripped nose later!
Lots of love,
Wolf

Bath Days

Hawthorne got a nice bath and brush out.